Atlantic Canada Offshore Safety Share
The Purpose of the Atlantic Canada Offshore Safety Share portal is to provide CAPP members, their contractors and the offshore workforce with a forum for sharing safety alerts related to their work in the Atlantic Canada offshore. Sharing information about incidents and near misses can help prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. Facilitating access to these documents via the Safety Share portal is meant to enhance information sharing processes that are already in place, not replace them.
This site also includes videos developed by CAPP that are intended to be used as safety moments. CAPP members and their contractors are free to use these videos for the purpose of safety moments/briefings at the start of any meeting or event, in accordance with the legal disclaimer noted below.
- Safety Alert – Pin Pull Incident
- Safety Alert – Fall from Ladder
- Safety Alert – Dropped Object
- Safety Alert – Bicep Injury from Manual Pallet Jack Lift
- Safety Alert – Diverter Valve Incident
- Safety Alert – Fuel Gas Leak
- Safety Alert – Worker Falls from Scaffold Ladder
- Safety Alert – Crane Operations Near Miss
- Safety Alert – Injury to Finger During Food Preparation
- Safety Alert – Thumb Injury while Using Pneumatic Drill