An important part of CAPP’s ongoing public engagement is providing access to information and resources relevant to Canada’s oil and natural gas industry. Below is a collection of documents, presentations and other resources related to Atlantic Canada’s offshore oil and natural gas sector. For more publications and resources, visit CAPP.ca.
- Atlantic Canada Medical Assessment for Fitness to Work Offshore
- Atlantic Canada Offshore Petroleum Industry – Supply Chain Management
- Atlantic Canada Offshore Petroleum Industry Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Guide
- Atlantic Canada Offshore Petroleum Industry Safe Lifting Practice
- Atlantic Canada Offshore Petroleum Industry Standard Practice for the Training & Qualifications of Personnel
- Canadian East Coast Offshore Operators Non-attributable Fisheries Damage Compensation Program
- Dispersants: Improving Offshore Oil Spill Response
- Managing Produced Water in Atlantic Canada’s Offshore Oil and Gas Industry
- Marine Seismic Surveys: The Search for Oil and Gas in Offshore
- Newfoundland and Labrador’s Oil and Natural Gas Exploration and Production Industry: Contributing to a Strong Provincial Economy
- Responsible Canadian Energy: 2013 Atlantic Canada Offshore Supplemental Report
- Safety Training in Atlantic Canada’s Offshore Oil and Gas Industry
- Spill Prevention and Response in Atlantic Canada
- What Does Oil and Natural Gas Mean to Nova Scotia’s Economy and the Environment?